School dinners are £2.20 per day. You can pay for these via cash in the school office.
Is your child entitled to free school meals?
As you may be aware, school meals will be available for children free of charge whilst they are attending school in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2.
All schools receive premium funding for each child in receipt of free school meals which is used for extra support in class, educational equipment and enrichment activities. It is therefore vitally important to the school and the children's education for all parents that are entitled to free school meals apply for it. Even if your child is in Reception Year, Year 1 or Year 2, where they receive free school meals automatically.
If you are receiving any of the following benefits, your child is entitled to Pupil Premium Funding and we strongly urge parents to apply via https://www.gov.uk/apply-free-school-meals/medway.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit