Learning Support Assistant
Twydall Primary School, part of the Rainham Mark Education Trust family of schools is looking to appoint two part-time Learning Support Assistants to join our team of dedicated people, with a passion for working within a school environment. See below for hours of work.
The post requires the applicant to be able:
- To use language and other communication skills that pupils can understand and relate to.
- To establish positive relationships with pupils and empathise with their needs.
- To demonstrate active listening skills.
- To consistently and effectively implement agreed behaviour management strategies.
- To work effectively and supportively as a member of the school team.
- To work within and apply all school policies, e.g. Behaviour Management, Child Protection, Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities, etc.
- To relate sympathetically to children.
- To promote social skills in children.
- To ensure policies and procedures are followed at all times.
Salary: Grade: D2 – £18,426 - £21,166 per annum, pro rata.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments are subject to successful references and a satisfactory enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure
Please complete the attached application form and equal opportunities form and return to email@example.com
Application closing date: Friday 27th September 2019, interviews w/c 30th September.