Assistant Site Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Site Manager to join our happy, unique and hardworking school. This is a vital role in our school, and requires someone who will care for the school environment and take pride in ensuring the school site provides the best learning environment for the children to learn.
The Assistant Site Manager will need to be hardworking, reliable, flexible and able to interact positively with children, their families staff and visitors.
There will be responsibility for the security of the school buildings and grounds including opening and closing of the school, general site maintenance and minor repairs, access and tidiness of the school grounds and supervision of contractors.
We invite applications from individuals who:
- have experience of caretaking, site management or trades
- have experience of working within a school
- have experience in completing general repairs and maintenance to a high standard
- are organised, flexible and enthusiastic
- are able to work as part of a team
- are supportive of the inclusive ethos of the school and the care that the school provides
In turn we can offer:
- the opportunity to work within RMET, a geographically local academy group, which strongly supports staff CPL, staff well-being and support services
- committed, happy, friendly and supportive staff
- enthusiastic children
We are a happy and motivated community, our inclusive ethos is built around the 4 C’s Care, Courtesy, Consideration and Commitment. All our work is underpinned by our highly qualified, dedicated and innovative specialist staff. We work with parents, Governors and Medway LA to provide a stimulating and rewarding education which goes beyond the classroom and contributes to our local community.
The school is a larger than average primary school with circa 500 pupils and is a central part of the local Community, with large grounds, and an excellent outdoor learning environment. Twydall Primary School is a unique school because it also provides a highly inclusive learning environment for pupils with complex physical needs and Hearing Impaired needs.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is offered for 27.5 hours per week, 52 weeks per year working on a shift rota of 06.30 – 12.30 and 12.00 – 6.00 on alternate weeks. There is an annual holiday entitlement which starts at 22 days per annum.
Appointments are subject to successful references and a satisfactory enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure.
Please telephone 01634 231761 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to see Twydall in action.